Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Rabu, 04 Januari 2012

.

Oii ^^ long time no see~
I have passed New Year without even a single post, sorry! I didn't do anything special on New Year aniway. My sis had her engagement party right on January 1st, so we were kinda busy before and after it. Anyway, congrats to her!

Many ...umn, events, had happened in the past few weeks. The lastest was my class's KTS.. well... to explain it, I guess you can say it's kind of hangout together with the entire class in the end of the semester for some refreshing. It was really fun !
First we gathered at the foodcourt while waiting. Then, we bought cinema tickets (the movie was Mission Impossible 4, a great one! :D). We also went to 'Misteri Gedung Tua' , it was some kind of those haunted house plays you find on amusement parks, but this time they're opening it in the mall. It was quite scary, to tell ya the truth. The ghosts were real people, and they run after you when you pass the room.

It was fun, guys. Thanks a lot :) too bad 6 ppl couldnt come, tough..

---
at facebook chat 
Hazmi : "..mau nang rumah hantu mbati, cak."
Me       : "Lapo'o? Kon ngeraba2 setane ta?"
Hazmi : "Gak, tapi arek wedoke keweden nyekel tanganku."
Me       : -_-"
---

Aaand! I went to a religious discussion, and it was really interesting. Latifa was the one who asked me along. But..the thing caught my mind at my first meeting was... the tentor said..

"Ela lemah lembut, ya."


...


HE SAID I WAS LEMAH LEMBUT OAO
Which in english means, I was really gentle and lady-like. OMG DO I RLY GIVE THT KIND OF IMPRESSION??

Lool, it was a shock, and I burst out laughing. I think that tentor had changed his opinion by the end of the discussion, tough.

We'll continue the discussion tomorrow. Hmn, i'm looking foward ;)

Guess that's all from me nao, ne? See you around!

Oh, and

What's your New Year resolution? :)

Have an awesome year!

2 komentar:

  1. gundul >w<
    tagged in http://freezethefire.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it-d.html
    and an award given to you in http://freezethefire.blogspot.com/2012/01/reconnaissance.html
    :D

    BalasHapus