Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

17/01/12


Hey Ya!
Hey, guess. What's today? OwO

Yep! It's my birthday XDD
The 15th, to be exact! x3

So..for today, I'd like to say thanks to all the people that brought joy to me...specially at this awesome day...^w^ thanks all for your enthusiasm, I'm really happy!!

For XenoSaga, you brought colors to my day~ Thankyou! Today was good.
I could't stop smile to creep into my lips when you congratulated me and sung me a song.
For Wina...tough that envelope and it's contain was..err...suspicious, but I'm really thankful! Thanks nee, I'll surely keep it.
And for the phone-bombers...thanks to you too nee! Tough your hundreds of message surely brought risk to my phone, i admit that it also made me happy~
And however hard I insisted the fact that i.am.not.a.baby.nor.a.lil'.kid , guess you'll always see me as one,huh?
But it's not all that bad, I guess. Thankyou, for giving me a role, a place to belong at Xenosaga, and your hearts, eventough it's as an infant~
^w^

Aand~~

Special thanks for mein bestie, boku no ichiban no nakama, Nisa-chan ^o^
Your present was awesome, ne! To be honest, maybe it's one of the best gift I have ever received? X3 anyway you made this day so special~
The fanfic you made me was really nice, I can't wait to see the continuation.
And the letter you made me...i'm flatered >///<
And that notebook is really cute~~ i'm wndering what to write on it, lol..
Thankyou! I love it very very much <3
Hope we'll be inseparable bestfriends forever! Yay~~

and of course, all of my friends~~ Thanks a lot!
You all had made this day great~~

Btw, Lalat-san, your present is in process~~~ and I hope we'll become good nakama ne ^w^ let's keep our freaky friendship bond, lol XDD

Once Again,


---
Dear God,
My Birthday Wish is,
That I can still be here, in this world,
celebrating
at the next 17th January,
with the people
I love
and care
<3

Sincerely,
Lydia Angela
---

2 komentar: