Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Senin, 05 April 2010

um....just wanna post my artwork.....^^

hiya!

um....maybe u don't know.,, but i love drawing!!!

even tough i'm still a beginner.....^^

i wanna make a comic, that the story is....stil not finished yet,, but i've designed the char.....
this:
   but...the problem is.....

i haven't found a name 4 her yet!!!

and this char is in progress, might change....

her wings aren't real, just accesorry to make it pretty....

so guys, can u please find me a name? i'm begging you!!!

and 4 the bonus..... (some of u have ever seen it)
     um..yeah, i tried to draw tsuna....how is it?
um....IT'S BAD!!! however, i tried my best...>.<
that's all....thanks.....

2 komentar:

  1. How cute! Your just as good as me! Probably better. I love your Tsuna! Love it! And your bat girl is really cute too. Your great so keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  2. oh, thankyou leah!! I'll do my best to improve it!!! ^o^

    BalasHapus