Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Jumat, 16 April 2010

DejaVu

hey guys, u know Deja Vu right?
Deja Vu is the condition when u feels like something have ever happened before, but actually it's never!!
well....it happened oftenly to me now....

-1st story-

well, my DejaVu isn't that important, tough....
yesterday, when i was at my english course place, we all shared stories about ghost...but my friend Ku Fei couldn't speak english very well, so i had to explain to the teacher (the teacher don't undertand indonesian) about her story...
in the end of the story, the teacher asked something to her. i felt like, it happened somewhere before.... i knew she gonna laugh and say um... to the teacher, and the laugh again and tilts her head....and then....
THAT REALLY HAPPENED.......
omg....another dejavu....

-2nd story-

well, i wanted to drink some cold water..... so i cut some icecube with a knife...
then my mother stopped me, and told me to use the back of the knife, so the knife will stay sharp.... I felt, she told me that already....but then i felt, she'll stop me again and tell me to hurry, then....
IT REALLY HAPPENED, AGAIN...
i couldn't believe it....then after that, i asked my mom, ''hey mom, have u ever told me to use the back of the knife to cut the ice before?''
and she answered: ''nope, never''
So....what was that??

Well that's 2 lastest Dejavu happened to me......there are lots more......but, guys, have you ever been dejavu??

see ya.....
Oz <3

2 komentar:

  1. Deja vu is really cool. It happens to me a lot. However it makes my head hurt when it does. I love the Oz picture. Hes so cute.

    BalasHapus
  2. me too....but my head didn't hurts....it just so often....
    LOL yeah he is so cute!!! i love him!!!

    BalasHapus