Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

What If


Question of the month :


What if I wasn't a fangirl, or well, morelikely, otaku? What would I be? What would I be doing in my spare times? How will I entertain myself?

and many more question, was (and still) swirling in my head.

Well, I came up with several possibilities, actually. Maybe I'd be a good student who could study without many, uhm, interruptions. Maybe I will spend my precious time studying for tomorrow's exam. Maybe I will not spend my money on (actually) unimportant otaku thingys. Maybe I will start liking real-life beautys, and not imagining things too impossibru.

Maybe I would become a much, more, fun girl to talk to with normal conversation, or rather a much more boring girl. Maybe my life would be much more fun, socializing with more people (normal, mostly), or maybe it would be even more boring with my unchanging socializing skill, and I'd crave for things to cease my boredom every weekend. Well, anything is possible, is it not?

Maybe I will start caring about celebritish updates. Or maybe not. Maybe I will spend my money on novels. Maybe I will save money to go to cinemas.

Maybe I would never draw like now.

But then, I wouldn't have to go all depressed knowing that drawing is so controvertial in Islam.

Well... Who knows?

btw, just a random thing I wanna share with you, but I like this pic : https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEie5FtjHHAAWzqhPnHAadHGQFqlQVaOvQMrMk-jAMc69Irh6gKk7SyTMytXXvO7h3d2pb1QeS66SDGdb2C9Yw5_qq8tsyI9D1vXiPotsUiONWv7XBrobVa0l-1vyuW9-ermh_CW37xwImA-/s1600/holygrail.jpg . Specially the mask.



err, maybe that's all.

6 komentar:

  1. kok..."normal" yang kamu deskripsi-in kaya avi se?

    BalasHapus
  2. maksudnya...normal kayak apa? ==a bukannya avi itu normal? (atau jgn2 itu maksudmu?)

    btw ini siapa ya =w=a

    BalasHapus
  3. you are who you are, pretty ;)
    udahlah, walopun kamu animu fangirl, kamu masih my cute bestie, alli-nyan OwO/
    jadi westernizer itu juga sama aja, kamu ngebet mau beli benda ini itu di majalah, mau catch-up sama acara ini, trus gamau ketinggalan tren... ah lebih susah .___.
    being who you are is to like what you like, not what you think you should be :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Atau kamu mau tak kenalin modelling a? Ngko aku tak tuku DVD ANTM 12 & 17 pas Allison lomba ngko kon ndelok dress e ambe gayane ngono yaopo, tak tularno kon ;;) /eh

    BalasHapus
  5. GAK, gak usah. wes cukup fangirlingan anime ae --v

    BalasHapus