Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Kamis, 28 Juni 2012

Moe-con

That would describe it the best, I think. Well you see, some people are jugding me as shotacon though I will clearly deny that, because I still like some non-shota too. Like... Urm, Hibari or Gilgamesh. They're not shota, right??

But 'moe-con' here isn't K-On's type of moe. Why do I say that? Because I've seen dozens of K-On pics and haven't been thinking that they're.... that cute. No.

My type of cute for person is usually... Tsundere-y, Childish, and the likes. Because... well aren't they just cute? >///<
And those people who are kind of awkwardly, and when they awkwardly tries to blend... Its also kinda cute.
And many more, but... Well that was the common-est thing I find in my fav charas.

And my moe-con / cute-con also applies to animals and things, I guess.

These came into my mind specially after Latifa told me that.  So, yesterday,I asked her "Am I really a shotacon?"
And she answered "No, you just love every damn cute thing in the world. No matter what it is."

So... Yeah.

Urmn, that's all..?

What about you? Do you have any sort of fetish, too?


For those who are innocent, thus dunno what does these mean :
> moe-con / cute-con : Cute-lover
> fetish : having a certain thing/characteristic of person/things that you love, or in other world, in which you love everything that has that character in it


Bonus pic :

Naoto. Yeah, I still love him her.
><

2 komentar: