Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Sabtu, 07 Agustus 2010

Happy birthday Mommy


Right, my mom's birthday is coming. It's not today, actually, but tomorrow, at 8th August. But we had the party today. I think it's a special celebration, so i should post it ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY. Wish you Long life., all the best and all prayers i could ever say...

My sis and i collected some money, and gave her a present (that is a handbag) and my father bought the Tart (it was a blackforest cake). My sis also made a tumpeng (yellow rice + plushie made into the form of a mountain, you can say) and we also bought some other food. It was a small party, attended just by our family members. There was Mom, me, father, My big sis, my big bro, and my little sis. But it was full of happiness.
The tart cake
 Tumpeng desu~
 uh...i forgot to rotate it... =_='' well this is my mom slicing her cake...

and, i made a drawing for her too, actually, but i didn't show it to her. My family had enough of my drawings, and.. i don't think that she'll appreciate it that much.... So this is it:
ehehehe~ ^^

And now, the other thing. Tomorrow is the drumband competition! YAY!
I got slightly (or very) nervous about it. But our coach said that i will be alright, we just have to do our best. Today we practiced outside, walked and played the music for about 3 kilometer and now... my legs are in pain. I gotta do something for it or i would not be able to walk that far tomorrow.
Wish me luck, guys....

                                                                                                                                                               
PIC PIC SECTION
now,now... what pic is today?
Katekyo hitman reborn chibi

KYAAAA~ you guys, are all those flowers for me?? *kicked* Ehehehe~ they looks so cute desu! Click for bigger picture plese.... ^^

Bye~

1 komentar:

  1. Heyyy, this is luvBTNS, I'm selling buttons with custom designs, and I was wondering if we could use this image on them.
    Please reply within 10 days or I'll assume you'll say yes, if you agree, your name will also be credited on the images. (:
    -luvBTNS

    BalasHapus