Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Rabu, 26 Mei 2010

What the?

hmm....i really don't know what to post.....

sooo~ boring!
i added some of my hendersonian friends.....haha
and now.....what next?

werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
JANTIIIIT!
hari yang sial!!!
mbencekno!

heheheheheheheheheheh
*aku gila*

someone pick me to hospital!!!

OK guys.....now...now....
back to the topic....
but...
what was the topic?
hmm.....................................................................

AH WHATEVER!
well i'm happy because tuday THE EXAMS ARE OVER!
YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! XD
*celebrates a party*
lalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............i'm soo happy....!
now i can......be...a little bit more relax...!

and.....my little chick fell down to the river....my brother went out at that time....
so the chick must wait about 2 hour till my big brother come to rescue it......i felt sorry for it.....T.T

nah now...
DRAMAKU ANCUR!
HORE! HORE!

and NISA PLEASE ERASE THAT STUPID PICTURE!
WTH WITH RK THING? I'M NOT RK!

and for leah, well i'm still tsuna's fan and i still hate yaoi! *hi-five!*
ok guys! see ya!

UPS GOT WRONG PIC!
*runaway*

5 komentar:

  1. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! that picture is so wrong but funny! HAHAHAH! *high fives* Its nice to know you feel the same way.


    ~Leah~

    BalasHapus
  2. LOL YEAH!
    Hehe me too. I tought everybody are in Enma's side too

    BalasHapus
  3. LOOOLLL!!!!! RKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKR-... Umpphh!!! (Okay, don't shoot me! Just for kid, Kyoko! XD)

    BalasHapus
  4. chiita: =_='' asal tau aja, skrg RK tuh menjadi RebornKouhai/RebornKatak in my vision....-w-

    BalasHapus