Welcome to Wonderland!

A compilation of wonders where things might be found upside down. Feel free to do and say anything out of the ordinary. Wish you a safe journey back into reality after reading all these.

Kamis, 23 September 2010

KHR is ending?

Hey guys!

well, maybe you've known this,
i heard a rumor few weeks ago, that said.... KHR manga is being vanished from all online reading sites. WTF??
I just caant waait until the manga come out in my country!
And if it did come out, i cant wait until 307th episode, can i??
so, if you got a diferent information, tell me! ;D

And... recently, i reaaaallly like Hetalia. Me and my friends roleplayed as the character too....
Me as north italy, Uni chan as south italy, Fran as america and xerxus as Chugoku(china). This anime is reaally silly and funny, yet it has historical education. The story is about world war,yet it could make you laugh out loud.

I recomend youu this!

(This is me, North italy... >w<)
(a hetalia pic from google)

(another oone....sunglasses ver. *w*)

so, today we dont need pic pic section... Those was it!

See ya!

2 komentar:

  1. why does everyone like that show....is it that good?

    BalasHapus
  2. um...well, it's funny, and since my history lesson has something related to world war 2, i got more excited.... I dont know your taste, but you should try it, maybe you can get some history knowlegde ><

    BalasHapus